If you would like to host a donation drive for items on the list below, get started by emailing Jason or call 801.621.4360.
- Men’s Jeans
- Winter Coats
- New Men’s Underwear (S/M/L)
- Disposable Razors
- Hygiene – full-size new hygiene items (disposable razors, toothbrushes, deodorant, etc.)
- Clothing – especially: New socks and underwear (men’s, women’s and children’s all sizes)/new or gently used bras -Food drive (non-perishables), shoes and denim jeans.
- New or gently used bath towels
Many of our homeless friends don’t have regular access to a shower or even a sink. A hygiene kit provides a chance for cleanliness and dignity that a shave, fresh breath, and styled hair can provide.
Here are our recommendations for building out hygiene kits that you could donate to the Mission:
- Hand wipes
- Tissue Pack
- Feminine Hygiene
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (small size)
- Nail clippers
- Lip balm with SPF
- Comb or small brush
- Mints, hard candy, cough drops or gum
- Disposable razors
- Note of encouragement or uplifting Bible verse
- Bottle of water
Help someone off the streets and transform a life by donating today!
Your Support Can Change Someone’s Life.