Our Corporate Sponsors Make a Big Difference
It takes an entire community’s support to provide safe shelter, food, and counseling for men, women, and children who are homeless. We engage with businesses and organizations to change lives. Here are some ways we can work together:
- Learn more about homelessness
- Host a Homeless Issues Seminar for your employees to learn about homelessness and ways to make a difference. Please contact us to make arrangements.
- Schedule a tour of the Mission to see what we are doing and how you could help.
- Volunteer at or support the Mission’s programs, such as our evening meal, Christmas toy giveaway or special banquet.
- Organize a food, clothing, or “special needs” drive for the Mission. For more details, visit Host a Drive.
- Organize a volunteer work day at our facility (i.e., painting, landscaping, etc.).
- Sponsor one of the Mission’s outreach events and provide your business with valuable exposure. Sponsorships recognition comes in the form of radio, television, newspaper, newsletter, and social media.
To learn more about engagement opportunities or to discuss an idea for collaboration, please email Judy Doud or Chris Croswhite or call 801.621.4360.
Thank You To Our Corporate Sponsors
We are grateful to work with these quality organizations that help us serve our homeless and low-income neighbors along the Wasatch Front and throughout Utah:
Help someone off the streets and transform a life by donating today!
Your Support Can Change Someone’s Life.