It takes a community effort to end homelessness so we engage businesses and organizations to join the fight. Here are some ways we can work together:
- Learn more about homelessness.
- Host a Homeless Issues Seminar for your employees to learn about homelessness and ways to make a difference. Please contact us to make arrangements.
- Schedule a tour of the Mission to see what we are doing and how you could help.
- Volunteer at or support the Mission’s programs, such as our evening meal, Christmas toy giveaway or special banquet.
- Organize a food, clothing, or “special needs” drive for the Mission. For more details, visit Host a Drive.
- Organize a volunteer work day at our facility (i.e., painting, landscaping, etc.).
To learn more about engagement opportunities or to discuss an idea for collaboration, please email Judy Doud or Chris Croswhite or call 801.621.4360.